new bike yesterday

houseofdogs

Registered
Well i have had many bikes but decided to get an 03 silver/silver B U S A yesterday, man what a nice bike 60 miles so far, I have to get pipes though... anyone have any nearly new for sale or good links to new ones, i cant wait to hear it with pipes.... then fender eliminator and blinklers, screen etc etc there goes my paychecks again. I cant belive how smoothe it is compared to previous bikes, IM IN!!!!!!! best purchase of a bike im EVER made.
Ill post pics when it stops raining

if anyone is interested you can visit my site and see my bikes etc

www.imagestation.com/members/monsta526

Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the board.
jump9.gif

congrats on the new bike

i got a a new full 4 into 2 D&D system for 399 2 weeks agao at cyclwerkz

give them a call and see if they still have anymore left ?

what part of dallas are you in ?

i go to dallas alot but do not see too many other busas around ?

we have a bunch of bikes that meet up at texdelphia in denton on monday nights at 7:30...... come up and take a look ....Jace

Sounds like the Busa Rain Curse has struck again?
rock.gif
weird!
Congrats you'll love it!
Took a girl yesterday for 5 hours of riding and she said it was the smoothest bike she'd ever ridden on. She'd been on a few sportbikes, but mostly Harley's and THIS was smoother, nicer than ALL those she said. It was good for her. Incase you wonder about riders. And the Bike yawned at the added baggage. Twist and go like water sliding thru cotton candy

Thankyou all, cant wait to ride some more and get some miles and open her up, the bike shop said 200 miles for a break in, does that seem ok?
rock.gif

DUDE DO THE KICKSTAND MOD... Say it with me, do the kickstand mod.... do the mod to the kickstand...

A small grind today will save your teeth tomarrow.

ice.

Ice, What is the kickstand mod?
rock.gif
?? never heard of it before. Please shed light? I kind of like to use it personally. But it would be nice to lose the weight!

Why we are at it, what does the acronym "LOL" mean on some posts?

Ice, What is the kickstand mod?
rock.gif
?? never heard of it before. Please shed light? I kind of like to use it personally. But it would be nice to lose the weight!

Why we are at it, what does the acronym "LOL" mean on some posts?
You grind a little notch on the kickstand plate so when it is down it kind of locks it in place.
LOL = laugh out loud or laugh on line one or the other

Congrats on the bus! I think the break in period is more like 600 miles. At least that is what the manual says.
Have fun with her.

Back