NEW BIKE HERE!!

SO! What we have here, ONCE AGAIN, is those less Fortunate owners of "RUNOFTHEMILL" birds  
wink.gif
Attempting to bring down that which they do not fully understand...
 Seriously though, The "Midnight Falcon" is the fastest Color and to say otherwise is simply delusional...Did you know the paint they used on the LE is actually Radar absorbant?...Yeah thats it... It means LE Owners are Invisible to cops and there lil Radar/Lasar guns.  
cool.gif

Besides, if you do not want to look like some sort of Teenage Mutant Ninja Power Ranger, Black is the only answer!
laugh.gif

OK OK...I'm playing...The biggest reason I hunted down the LE, was the Blacked out Frame.  It will save me from having to go polish it up, same with the disc carriers, etc. It may not be the prettiest..., but I do think it is certainly the toughest looking Busa Yet.  

I believe it was built to test the waters for the release of the 40th Anniversary Edition, make sure consumers liked the Blacked out bits.  

Or maybe the painter sobered up one morning and said "wait, I am about to ruin yet another perfect bike by splattering on Grey or Blue?  NO I won't do it..."

But...Don't tell Stealth_Busa, or any of the other LE club guys...But I kinda like the Blue and Black 02' as well.   Shhhh.
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>BUT</span>, The Black one its still the Fastest!!!!

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

busapilot911,
 I haven't gotten much more out of anyone in regards to break-in, though the owners manual lays it out pretty well.

Couple other things, I "heard" that you should leave your Busa Bone Stock till after it is broken in.  Anyone else hear this??  Does it make sense?

Last thing, Does anyone know Who owns the Avatar I am using?  I feel like a tool grabbing somebody elses, haven't had time yet to do up my own...

Oh yeah, As Stealth_Busa has said so well so many times in the past.......Black is the Fastest....
11doh.gif

Back