NEW BIKE HERE!!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, Just got THE call, my 2002 LE just arrived at the dealer in the Box... I Gotta Go!

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Pictures Please Pictures Man dayyyuuuummmm!!!!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Hey Thanks all,
And DAMN This thing is sweeeeeet! I cannot get over the power of this bike...Amazing.

I should have pics posted this weekend, and yeah, I am glad I got the fastest color!
cool.gif

Heh, Yeah Vripley...

Stealth Busa told me there were still a few misguided folks out here...
sly.gif
 I understand how this may be hard for those riding other "inferior" colors/styles, but be not afraid, they have achieved perfection and it is the 02 LE,  
tounge.gif

Maybe you didn't realize that the 02 LE was sent from the factory, unrestricted, with larger catalyzers, a sealed airbox, and a K&N filter Straight from the factory, Thus the designation....GSX1300RK.
sly.gif

So when we say the "Stealth" Busa is the fastest color, we are telling it like it is....Trust Me?
rock.gif

sly.gif

Well I wasn't able to get alot miles put in yet, I picked it up last night at 8PM, then of course I had to work but I have managed 67 miles. Serious question though, Does anyone have a "GOOD" break-in recommendation?

What I have right now is keep it under 5K RPM for first 300 miles, then from 300 to 600 go ahead and rev it a bit up to 11K to make sure the engine settles in well before the 600 mile service. Any thoughts?

Odd, Thats not what I smell...I smell Burning Busa...Man these things really do alot of stinking when new. <span style='color:firebrick'>WHEW!!</span>

Hey Revlis, got my '02 LE last week, it is the fastest color. I did the hump mod and thinking about throwing some D&D bolt ons to wake up the neighbors a little.
I am curious also about the break in period.
Have fun with the new bike.

Solid black is the slowest, sorry. They are made of the left over and messed up parts off the silver/grey and blue/black(still slow but faster than the solids) Thats why your frames and singarms are black, to hide the scratched and defored parts that gone on the higher quiality models
tounge.gif

Solid black is the slowest, sorry. They are made of the left over and messed up parts off the silver/grey and blue/black(still slow but faster than the solids) Thats why your frames and singarms are black, to hide the scratched and defored parts that gone on the higher quiality models
tounge.gif
well now!!!! some one's fixing to get it......
evil.gif
firedevil.gif
evil.gif

evil.gif

Back