New Bicycle #2

c10

Registered
Sunday I made a 125 mile house call to a customer for some Travel trailer electrical repairs . Along with GPS install on a Can Am Limited she recently purchased .
My wife really loves the Orbea green mountain bike picked up in October . So I inquired about the dust covered Trek fuel 5 ( a entry lvl full suspension for that line in 2012 )
After a brief negotiation it came home . For the last 8 years I have missed my old race bike that was stolen out of my shop . A K2 Razor back full suspension cross country bike I built up like RJ with titanium . With kids , motorcycle , and other things spending a few grand on another was not in the cards . A 8 year old $1900 bike for a few hundred bucks was a WIN ! Here is a little video trying it out for the first time after a few minor repairs , adjustments .
Going to be a peddling fool this year :)

Secret Camera guy the Osimo pocket @ work here . Sure youtube will knock down how good it really shoots video .

Awesome! I’ve been wanting to get one to see if it’ll help me lose some weight. I grew up riding and gave up when I moved to the US.

Reactions: c10
Back