New best time with turbo

lowandslow08

Registered
Had Ryan Schnitz tune it about a month ago and it made 207rwhp and 111tq. Today was the first day that it was not raced in 95 degree or hotter weather and the time and mph really showed that. The best et was 8.92, best mph was 156.80 and the best 60ft was 1.44(of course the compresor went bad on that pass and it never shifted. I think it will run 8.70s with some more practice, and thats still with four pounds of boost. The weight of the bike with me on it was 705.

timeslip 001.jpg

Had Ryan Schnitz tune it about a month ago and it made 207rwhp and 111tq. Today was the first day that it was not raced in 95 degree or hotter weather and the time and mph really showed that. The best et was 8.92, best mph was 156.80 and the best 60ft was 1.44(of course the compresor went bad on that pass and it never shifted. I think it will run 8.70s with some more practice, and thats still with four pounds of boost. The weight of the bike with me on it was 705.

:thumbsup:

I like seeing a min of 30mph on the back end you need some type of a/f logging I bet you are leaving something on the table:thumbsup:

That is the plan for this winter, probably pistons, valves and springs, and a boost controller. Will keep it just as it is for the rest of this year and keep trying to go faster.

I think your times are outstanding, considering your boost level and rear wheel power. Next year - with more power under you - you should be going low eights . . .:race:

Tried again but no luck (different track and more humid/warmer day), the track I ran at today always has a little bit less et and mph??? My passes were 9.09, 9.07 twice, 9.04, 9.01, and 9.0009(also had a few that spun or wheelied)

8 12 11 slip 003.jpg

8 12 11 slip 002.jpg

About 5000 on it and at least 150 passes , When I put the welded clutch hub in it figured might as well start out with a new clutch. I saved the original clutch and used several of the friction plates once the stack height got to low.

Made my best pass so far tonight, 8.85 at 156.57, the best 60ft was 1.44 and the highest mph was 158.78. Also made it to the finals and won (not sure on how many bikes their were but it was six rounds), two weeks ago I made it to the finals and redlit, started with over 45 bikes.

8.85 001.jpg

8.85 004.jpg

That ET should put you somewhere between 165-170 mph through the traps with the proper gearing. What sprockets are you running, front and rear? When you come across the line, what gear are you in, and what is your rpm?

That ET should put you somewhere between 165-170 mph through the traps with the proper gearing. What sprockets are you running, front and rear? When you come across the line, what gear are you in, and what is your rpm?

It was 18-46 then I changed it to 18-45, the gearing is wrong for sure. Its changing to fifth gear probably a half second before it crosses the line. What gearing would you suggest?

It was 18-46 then I changed it to 18-45, the gearing is wrong for sure. Its changing to fifth gear probably a half second before it crosses the line. What gearing would you suggest?

Either change the front countersprocket to a 19t, OR change the rear sprocket to a 42t. Go back out and post your results.

Either change the front countersprocket to a 19t, OR change the rear sprocket to a 42t. Go back out and post your results.

I will try the 42 on the rear, probably wont be able to race for at least a week but I will post up the results as soon as I get them, thanks again.

Back