New best for me last night

Dennis

Registered
Well the track was working well last night. There were quite a few people out there since everyone knew it might be the last good day. Maybe one of the next two Saturdays will be good weather and I'll get that 8.40 run on a 40 shot of nitrous. I pretty consistently get three tenths from the bottle.

Bike is a stock motor '08 on pump gas, just short of 64". I'm getting the Rock Solid clutch figured out a bit, and probably need to do more with the suspension setup to get the most out of it.

11Oct14NewBest_zps50fe2ef2.jpg

Way to go Dennis! I talked to you @ my trailer at Earlville a couple of weeks ago. Got into the nines myself @ Cordova last weekend!

Waterloo. And you?

The next weekends yielded me nothing because the air was too good and I couldn't tune the wheelies out. I'm going to 67 inches this winter. Arm is on order.

Do you come to Cedar Falls Raceway at all? Let me know if you do. I'm usually there for test-n-tunes, Midnight Mania, and some of the special events. I even ran one points race with the cars this year.

I haven't been to Cedar falls yet but maybe next year. I'll let you know if we go. Guess I'll have to get my license next spring.

Back