new battlax bt014

skathegip

Registered
i just got my new tire mounted and have about 200 miles on it in the last 2 days. love it!! sticky, and i think more consistant. i guess it is just the first time i rode the busa w/ a new tire. quite an experiance. the great mall parking lot will never be the same! i have it scuffed to the edge. and the 3 extra teeth in back sure do make pulling out into traffic fun! the bike seems much quicker to respond in low speed, under 50, manuvers. not sure if its the tire or the sprocket. either way, it sure is fun. i guess now it is the end of the riding season in kansas city.

Cool Man, What Size did you go with 190 or 200
rock.gif

190/50/17 i got mine for 169, but i think they are 126.23 at parts411.com wish i had seen that about a 5 hours earlier.

I'm on the tail end of my second set of BT014's. will put the third set on next week. I have never had a street tire perform quite as well as these 14's. they warm up quickly, stick to the pavement in the corners and give pretty dang good mileage as well. Until something better comes along, I'll be a regular customer!

Thanks for the Pics of the tire man, and I dig the Busa chillin with the exercise equipment...
laugh.gif

I just put a new set of BT014's on my Busa, Thursday. Havn't put any miles on them yet, just the few i did aound a new housing area, scuffing them in a bit. They seem to have a very smooth transition to a lean vs the 56's. I can't wait to feel them on the "road".

I got front, 190 rear, mounted and balanced for $280 from local shop here in the Daytona area.

I'll keep you posted.

Yup, like Tufbusa I'm on the tail end of my 2nd set... I like them, but they don't wear too well. I get around the same mileage as I did with the BT56's but I think they perform better. Can't beat the price, either, IMHO.

Oh, I'm running the 180 rear and find the handling way better.. bike turns in quicker but the high speed stability seems affected slightly.

Back