New Banner for RSD

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
Now that Andy has made it to the big time, I felt it appropriate to try and make him another banner. For some reason, back when we were feuding a year ago or so, he didn't accept my first offer that I created for him:

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

In recognition of his achievement and contributions to the board I thought I'd try again to do a little something for the original site bastid. Now that he's a mod, perhaps he can figure out how to put it with his sig.
tounge.gif

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

I wished you would make me one War....I would even pay ya for it..and send the pics to do it .....what ya think
cool.gif

an absolute classic. warren...i love it. You always kicked me in those warz. I have no skillz.
sad.gif

this baby goes into use...NOW.

Mick,
Glad to see the M&M's back!! Now if I only had some...oh well, that is another story better left unsaid! LOL!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I wished you would make me one War....I would even pay ya for it..and send the pics to do it .....what ya think
cool.gif
No problem Mick. I've watched you "pay it forward" to many .org members, so this would be a chance for me to do the same. Send me the stuff and I'll see what I can come up with.

Be forewarned however, it may come out looking like RSD's first banner.
laugh.gif

I like the Smurf one
wink.gif

Cool banner Warbrown
cool.gif
(yes...the 2nd one)

Back