New B-King owner

KDiesel

Registered
Just wanted to say hello to all. I recently purchased an 08 black B-King and so far I love this bike. I have had many bikes in my 40 years and this bike has to be the best so far!! I rode it up to Deals Gap last weekend and the bike performed perfectly. This thing is so smooth and comfortable I can't stay off of it. Great looking site, by the way!

:welcome: to the org. the B-King is a awesome bike. :thumbsup:

Congrats on an awesome machine...

They're blowin' 'em out over here these days...$8999, I think.

Sweet!!

Oh, and :welcome:

................. I have had many bikes in my 40 years and this bike has to be the best so far!! I rode it up to Deals Gap last weekend and the bike performed perfectly. ..................

My thoughts exactly! ... Except I've been riding for almost 40 years and this is my favorite bike after many, many bikes!!

Where are you ... must be relatively close to the Gap? If we can find enough B-Kingers around the area, perhaps we can put together a ride in early fall?
I'm in Statesville, NC.

Hey, I'm in Raleigh and have been to the Gap three times since getting the B-King.
Let's set a week-end and go together. I usually stay at the San Ran in Robbinsville and it's reasonable and simple. Local folks own it and welcome bikers.
Let me know and we can crank up together and have some fun.
Ron Alford 919-571-6576 Raleigh,

Back