New Avatar

You da man!

ices_rofl.gif

O.K. now Thinker, let me give you something to THINK about. Why is that guy in your avatar taking a sh^t on that blue/silver bike? Ooooh, I get it. That's supposed to be your bike huh? Sorry man, but you know that wouldn't happen if you had the silver/grey. Just hope the stains aren't permanent.

Allright man...I was just bullsh^ttin'; and you know this maaaan! Anyway, but seriously though, that was some good imagination man. Looks good.

Brian

O.K. now Thinker, let me give you something to THINK about.  Why is that guy in your avatar taking a sh^t on that blue/silver bike?  Ooooh, I get it.  That's supposed to be your bike huh?  Sorry man, but you know that wouldn't happen if you had the silver/grey.  Just hope the stains aren't permanent.

Brian
He just pulled over and is thinking about how fast the bike goes. That's right fast enough to make you $h^t your pants. But you wouldn't know anything about that kind of speed.

Anymore questions?

Thinker
tounge.gif

Cool Avatar Thinkers!

I'm thinking he's thinking, Hmmm...I put on the PC3iir, yellow box, modded the air box, full yosh exhaust, all the mods I can think of...and the black and blue STILL beat me!
tounge.gif

Ha! Just kidding man!

I accept this award for a great Avatar. I want to thank God, my mother, and everyone I know.

But I want to give a spcial thanks to jwcfbd, pureego, and Cache for actually making it happen!

It's gonna have to grow on me...I ain't haten or nothing it just ain't doing it for me, but it ain't for me either...But I'm sick, so over look me...

Back