New Alias

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Well, guys, I have been resurrected as Doc_Busa...

THANKS CAPT. and DUSTMAN!!!

For those of you who knew me as Snyders2 and Doc_Snyder, I am now Doc_Busa...!

Let's play!

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Hey Doc!! I hade to start over too!! I just had to get rid of the hypen in Lo-Busa, not too bad... just started back at zero..... glad we're back in touch!! can't wait for Laguna and our reunion...

Lo
tounge.gif

Hey Doc!!  I hade to start over too!!   I just had to get rid of the hypen in Lo-Busa, not too bad...  just started back at zero.....   glad we're back in touch!!  can't wait for Laguna and our reunion...

Lo  
tounge.gif
Cool, good to hear from ya again Lo! Yep, I am pysched for Laguna. My best friend just bought his first bike and is taking the safety course now, so he will most likely be with me. He got a GSXR600... looks like the Busa's offspring...

See ya in Monterey!

beerchug.gif

yeah, my average says 499.85 posts per day hehehe.

Hey doc, when you gonna post pics of your turn signal project. You shortened them yes?

cool.gif

Funny you should ask about those signals. I shortened them, and they looked good. But just tonight, I decided to go for it and make them even shorter, basically eliminating the stalks all together... well, it looks pretty rough right now and they may be a total loss. No big deal though... it was fun playing... If I figure something out, I will post the results.

Later

brave.gif

Back