new accessories (mo bling,on my thing)

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
a few new 'cessories fo da gangsta's in my crew.

1. joe rocket phoenix mesh gloves - tried 'em today,they work great. nice air flow. decent protection,padded,carbon knuckles,etc.... plus they come in several colors...including "Smurf Blu" ta match da rest o my ride.

2. new glubs fo my lil house mouse. Teknic Venom. Just got the mouse a Teknic Venom jacket in blk n wht, the 2 best colors right? Now she has glubs to match.

3. a stable stand . cool little device yo chuck under yer stand when the circumstances just ain't that favourable...
when yer parkin on hot an' soggy summer asphalt,gravel parkin' lots, the beach, etcetera etcetera...

rocket_1.jpg

I am surprised that you are not wearin Rubbah Glubs, then again I guess you are if they are yours…..Hmmm deep thought there.

Where did you find the StaleMate or Stand Mate or whatever figgen mate it is that you put under that there kickstand???

Enquiring minds want to know….

I am surprised that you are not wearin Rubbah Glubs, …..Hmmm deep thought there.
gentleman...always try to avoid the use of these words in the same paragraph. Please.

Rubber gloves.

Hmmmm deep.

I'm being nagged by the Lil house mouse to go an' get...

"The Test". You know the one... that nasty little test where some quack pokes around in yer "Play-Do" machine.

I think I'm just gonna pass....

death cant be that bad....

hav a less invassive 1...RSD.

I am surprised that you are not wearin Rubbah Glubs,   …..Hmmm deep thought there.
gentleman...always try to avoid the use of these words in the same paragraph. Please.

Rubber gloves.

Hmmmm  deep.

"The Test".   You know the one...  that nasty little test where some quack pokes around in yer "Play-Do" machine.

laugh.gif

I know what ya mean, Rubbah....

"Sir, could you please pull your knees to your chest..."
wow.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I am surprised that you are not wearin Rubbah Glubs,   …..Hmmm deep thought there.

Rubber gloves.

Hmmmm  deep.

"The Test".   You know the one...  that nasty little test where some quack pokes around in yer "Play-Do" machine.

That's silly Rubbah, why would a duck want to play with your play-dough machine?
rock.gif
?

Wait a minute, QUACK........ Play-Dough Machine...

Holy Greek Bathhouse Batman.....

Whoa Dude, I am so sorry……I had no idea you were so sensitive there…..oooops

Errrrrr I mean, I never intended to hit a sore spot!......dang-it

Errrrrr well? How about them Lakers?
rock.gif

I can understand your concern, there are some things in life that just ain’t right no matter how you look at it…..

Well, if you do go for that there test, remember the words to the famous song….â€Moon River!â€

May your roads be twisties and your doctor small handed……

rock.gif

RSD - you rock. Great score on the gloves too. What size you wear in Rockets??
Maybe I'll call your dealer and get some.... LOL!

Looks like some good stuff. I went with the hockey puck lookin' deal for under the stand.

Back