new 40th anniversary busa owner

gavinthered

Registered
Hey y'all, i just inherited a busa from a family member who recently passed, and i look forward to learning from everyone on this forum. the past few days ive been lurking and have already increased my knowledge of the bike 10 fold. ive been riding street bikes since i got my license, and have always liked these bikes, but never had a legitimate reason to own one. ill keep it short, but thanks for the help already, and heres a picture of the bike (pardon the tie downs, this is before i found my handlebar straps and got it secured correctly)

313d9b0e-ebb6-4fa4-afc3-d90e716a0db5.jpg

Welcome and there is nothing wrong with your tie downs. If you had a Baxley Sport chock thats what they recommend.

:welcome:

Nice 07 with Corbin seats.
Nice that someone left a bike to someone that rides and can enjoy it.

Where do you live? Most of us in the northern half of the country are also without snow this year which is great IMO.

+1 on a Baxley Sport Chock if you plan on trailering the bike anywhere. Also works good in a garage. :laugh:

Welcome to the oRg.!! My condolences for the loss of your family member. Do you know if he/she might have been a member here on the forum?

Back