New 24 Volt Auto-Charge/Start Harness from Tiger Racing

i had one of these (from another company). the first had a defect so i sent it back. the next one i had installed gave me the same starting issues so i took it out along with the secondary batt. what exactly is the purpose for this product.

i had one of these (from another company). the first had a defect so i sent it back. the next one i had installed gave me the same starting issues so i took it out along with the secondary batt. what exactly is the purpose for this product.

Excellent question.
We designed ours for big bore motors to be able to start after they have been shut down and needed a restart right away. We guarantee ours 100% and have had zero issues so far. We static test all our units before shipment and so far they have had a great track record. I'm sorry that the product you bought from someone else didn't work for you and that's a shame. If I can help in any way, please feel free to talk to us some more.
;
Guy

just took my 24v system off today. Found a batt strong enough to start it. 1441cc pretty good comp on a 1 batt set up.:cheerleader:

I even let it warm up and restarted it to be sure. Batt measured 7x6x3 its not a plug and play. I have to do some modifying for it to fit. 850 cranking amps:laugh:. You guys have no idea how excited I am to be getting rid of this 24v system.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::beerchug:

where did you find the batt. i had a 24 volt system. first one was defective. second one fried (shop error). so the shop took that and the secondary batt out. i'm thinking i need something due to..
1) cam work
2) hid lights
3) alarm (car alarm, but it works)
4) pc
thanks for any advice

where did you find the batt. i had a 24 volt system. first one was defective. second one fried (shop error). so the shop took that and the secondary batt out. i'm thinking i need something due to..
1) cam work
2) hid lights
3) alarm (car alarm, but it works)
4) pc
thanks for any advice

you shouldnt need a 24v system for that... depending how on many hid lights... if its lit up like a UFO you'll need it.:laugh:

I sent a pm

TBB-1324-System
Battery tray/battery/charging harness complete

I have this system on my bike and had some work done but the dumb dumb doing the work pulled the leads off the switch......does any one know the order the wiring goes on the 6 posts of the switch.......

Just a question?
Would I need a 24v system if I have hids led signal lights(front and back) light up stator cover, led glow kits (18pieces) and led running lights and a led gauge plates??:poke:??????

Everyone asking about the HIDs.... They use a lot LESS power than the standard headlight. HIDs will not give you battery issues. And the 24 volt kit is designed for the big bore engines that are harder to spin over. LEDs, HIDs, and other lighting accessories won't change anything about the starting system unless you have a charging issue.

Back