new 1580cc Busa owner

The pic seems to show stock pipe. I'm just thinking you have a 1299. Not to mention the single battery. Take it for a free dyno some time or pay $25 bucks for a run. I'm thinking @150 RWHP

It's been said repeatedly that the 1507 / 1508 wasn't reliable on the street because crank bearings don't hold up.

A few experts have sounded off already.

I guess after the thread on psychobike, you must know it is a stocker with chinese mufflers and swingarm extensions.

Ive got a 1880 double pumper hi-top ill sell for a good price :laugh:

Im guessing its not what you were told, the Busa gods have spoken, you'd be wise to listen :thumbsup:

Trust me, I've listened. Lesson learned. If he still wants 12k, he'll have to forge the motor and put a RCC Stage 3 kit.

Iceman thanks for link.

Brando your first post on Physco bike says 'you just bought' it?
I hope you haven't actually given him any money or if you did you got it back??

There's 4 pages of comments on Psychobike from some well known dudes in the racing community and they are ALL saying B.S. and that the bike is junk. So this guy comes on here and posts the same exact thread in hopes to get what?? You already got more than a dozen comments from guys telling U to run for the hills from this bike and your still posting about it..... It's your $$$ so obviously your hell bent on buying this bike and taking this bullchitters word so go ahead and throw away your money. No matter how many times you tell somebody the stove is hot some still have to find out the Hard way :whistle:

I really do apologize for my ignorance. I don't know if everyone is tracking, but the bike isn't paid for. I could still just give the bike back and be done with it. We have agreed to monthly payments, so even if I were to pay 12 grand, which won't be the case until I see some numbers or he makes it worth 12 grand. I could care less about the bling on the bike either. I wanted the bike because of its HP claims. I'm just trying to work this out without any hostility. Thanks again everyone for the help.

I really do apologize for my ignorance. I don't know if everyone is tracking, but the bike isn't paid for. I could still just give the bike back and be done with it. We have agreed to monthly payments, so even if I were to pay 12 grand, which won't be the case until I see some numbers or he makes it worth 12 grand. I could care less about the bling on the bike either. I wanted the bike because of its HP claims. I'm just trying to work this out without any hostility. Thanks again everyone for the help.

He told you lie after lie and you expect him to make it right? Cut your losses and run

Wtf?
Monthly payments?
You could but you haven't given it back yet? After every person on both forums told you seller is full o bull?
How is he 'gonna make it right'?

Many have asked you to remove fairing and check for spacer plate. Have you even looked at the engine yet?
It's a nice looking bike but as most said its worth significantly less than 12k.

Dyno, professional inspection for proof or just give him your money because your never gonna listen anyway.

The thing that doesn't make the most sense to me is how are you making payments?? So the title is still in his name and your just giving him money towards the bike?? How are you able to get insurance, registration, etc. for it??

Just like I posted on PB:

5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg

As others have said, you are best off giving the bike back. The one thing that I hate the most is liars. Especially when it comes to selling cars/motorcycles

The bike below has a 1571 (85mm x 69.25mm), which is pretty close to your 1580. I wouldn't dare try to ride it on the street although I could possibly sneak it out to a local bike night if I didn't let it idle in traffic like a stocker. It runs pretty decent but on a very giving dyno it only made 248 on race fuel with very small cams which is a far cry from 300 out of your 1580. Being that my other race bike makes close to 300 on motor and its much larger than the 1571 I would call the BS flag on your 300hp claim from a 1580.

IMG_2063_zps5407cc9a.jpg

Back