New '13 Busas for $10593

So when you gonna pick up yours?? :laugh:

Never.
Another GSXR 1000 will be my next bike.
After 3.5 years with a gen2 and over a year with a B-King, I'm done with big heavy bikes.
It was fun, but I miss 1k's.

Because they aren't selling.....

I still see advertising for leftover 12's.... the busa is an acquired taste and a lot of busa riders have jumped ship to other brands which offer more bells & whistles. another point is those who buy busa's still have 1 and are waiting 4 the "New Busa" to arrive so they are hesitant to trade in their current busa 4 another 1 that is the exact same thing minus a paint scheme or a set of Brembo calipers :whistle:

Because they aren't selling.....

I still see advertising for leftover 12's.... the busa is an acquired taste and a lot of busa riders have jumped ship to other brands which offer more bells & whistles. another point is those who buy busa's still have 1 and are waiting 4 the "New Busa" to arrive so they are hesitant to trade in their current busa 4 another 1 that is the exact same thing minus a paint scheme or a set of Brembo calipers :whistle:

If I can buy a Gen II 2013 for 9K, I will be really excited to do it :)
I start to bieleve that they import too many hayabusas, that s why they cannot sell them. The only real competitor is the zx14 (sport tourer), which has nothing to do with the big gsxr...

I just checked the cycletrader.com an it seems that the Ultimate Cycle may have a huge stock for 13 s...

I know I'm colorblind but the Busa in the link on the first post looks PINK to me and that is a turn off.

Maybe a female rider might like it, but I will pass even if it were $8K brand New.

Maybe it's white to everyone else? ??? ??? But that's not what I see. :banghead::banghead:

lol! You are correct, it is not white white, i think it is more that the zx14, 2013 white. It is a diamond white, with some pearl:beerchug:

Back