New '13 Busas for $10593

1busa

Registered
Because they aren't selling.....

I still see advertising for leftover 12's.... the busa is an acquired taste and a lot of busa riders have jumped ship to other brands which offer more bells & whistles. another point is those who buy busa's still have 1 and are waiting 4 the "New Busa" to arrive so they are hesitant to trade in their current busa 4 another 1 that is the exact same thing minus a paint scheme or a set of Brembo calipers :whistle:

hayanek

Registered
Because they aren't selling.....

I still see advertising for leftover 12's.... the busa is an acquired taste and a lot of busa riders have jumped ship to other brands which offer more bells & whistles. another point is those who buy busa's still have 1 and are waiting 4 the "New Busa" to arrive so they are hesitant to trade in their current busa 4 another 1 that is the exact same thing minus a paint scheme or a set of Brembo calipers :whistle:
If I can buy a Gen II 2013 for 9K, I will be really excited to do it :)
I start to bieleve that they import too many hayabusas, that s why they cannot sell them. The only real competitor is the zx14 (sport tourer), which has nothing to do with the big gsxr...

hayanek

Registered
I just checked the cycletrader.com an it seems that the Ultimate Cycle may have a huge stock for 13 s...

RedBusarider

Registered
I know I'm colorblind but the Busa in the link on the first post looks PINK to me and that is a turn off.

Maybe a female rider might like it, but I will pass even if it were $8K brand New.

Maybe it's white to everyone else? ??? ??? But that's not what I see. :banghead::banghead:

hayanek

Registered
lol! You are correct, it is not white white, i think it is more that the zx14, 2013 white. It is a diamond white, with some pearl:beerchug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blacksmith Do we count 'chicken strips' on Busas? Gen II Busa Information 25
Slowstang305 So why have so many busas been dropped? General Bike Related Topics 33
petro50 Looking For Busas To Ride With Ct New Owners Forum 9
M Recently Looking At Busas' Again Gen II Busa Information 5
Mike Chambers Busas Of India New Owners Forum 23
DREW Cheap New Busas General Bike Related Topics 5
MC MUSTANG Zuk Recall On 08-12 Busas, B-kings, Et. Al... General Bike Related Topics 8
fallenarch Where are the Custom Busas? General Bike Related Topics 57
V A good deal? new to busas New Owners Forum 18
B Where are the Busas? General Bike Related Topics 22
B-12 Nitrous but only busas little sister Nitrous 4
TWT racer ARRGH... not one, NOT TWO but THREE crashed Busas in one place !!!!! General Bike Related Topics 12
J help needed new to busas 2006 hayabusa limited edition stall when goin to stop Busa problems 15
F Why are Busas so cheap? New Owners Forum 9
A How I got two busas in two months (Or: How to buy 2 hayabusas for $4800) General Bike Related Topics 9
1 How many busas fit in my truck? 2002 GMC 2500HD w/ 8' bed. Trips and Touring 6
C What's the best aftermarket seat for the Gen ii Busas? Gen II Busa Information 27
JINKSTER Hi i'm new here..can busas do a burn out? General Bike Related Topics 43
Audiomaker Why aren't there more Turbo Busas Roadracing? General Bike Related Topics 37
Blanca BusaLess Top Mileage Busas in the garage section, are these numbers real? General Bike Related Topics 16
kml Two well modded Busas in Japan. Videos 3
N Stolen busas !!! What may be their final destiny ?!? General Bike Related Topics 5
D Awesome audio upgrade AND AWESOME PRICE for Gen 1 Busas General Bike Related Topics 4
S How hard are busas to work on? General Bike Related Topics 29
MC MUSTANG I know Busas can't turn/handle twisties, but... General Bike Related Topics 12
Peregrine Falcon89 Busas in NY - Whos down for a ride near Wallstreet? General Bike Related Topics 6
CCbusa05 A few busas up Reno way............ General Bike Related Topics 13
mattd428 Yamadog defended our the Busas today General Bike Related Topics 23
sideswipe Is it me or are a lot of Busas for sale? General Bike Related Topics 22
OldMan His and hers turbo stretched busas~! General Bike Related Topics 14
BLACK10 A trip to the beach on the busas Trips and Touring 6
J Busas at Bike Week General Bike Related Topics 5
X Why are super charged busas so rare Super Chargers 41
AztecKanji Black busas! Post 'em up! General Bike Related Topics 3
D Where baby busas come from Random Thoughts 18
squale147 new to busas with some questions about exhaust Engine and Performance mods 35
I New to 'Busas, but very tempted to buy...Help! General Bike Related Topics 47
R creed song(and others) while riding busas ? Random Thoughts 2
CCbusa05 Sierra FOGs and Norcal busas. General Bike Related Topics 6
Ft Campbell Busa Wheelie Bars and Busas 1/4 Mile 4
Kaptain Kanji Busas starting to hit the market...... General Bike Related Topics 8
Vega Busas in Romania Random Thoughts 37
N Newbie to the site and to Busas. New Owners Forum 20
1badasbusa Busas trailer on 79S in pa Random Thoughts 3
riccoh where can we find the HAWAIAN BUSAS??? New Owners Forum 8
T Something special for 2011 Busas? Gen II Busa Information 28
Kaptain Kanji Only 100,000 Busas General Bike Related Topics 17
Blanca BusaLess Cyprus Busas and other unique bikes General Bike Related Topics 18
Speedfreak33 500+HP Turbo Busas! Take a Look! General Bike Related Topics 24
jpowell490 So are your busas....... Gen II Busa Information 40