New 08 Busa

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
So I'm not really new. I wrecked my 06 a couple of weeks ago. The insurance hooked me up pretty fast.. So I went shopping last Friday and today picked up my brand spankin new 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa Blue. OMG I have fallen in love all over again. This thing is simply irresistible. I love it love it love it.. So I actually rode it home from the shop today too. First time back on a bike in 2 weeks. OMG OMG OMG did I miss the ride. I'm thankful that it was about 60 miles to get home. Hit a little rain on the way. It's all good though.. Here are the picks of my new baby and me.. We are truly in love with each....HEHEHEHEHEHE that'd be my truck in the back ground. My roommate drove that home for me. HEHEHEHEHEHE... I LOVE MY NEW BABY MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY... WE ARE GOING TO GET ALONG JUST GREAT... :)

07-08-09_1011.jpg

07-08-09_1012.jpg

07-08-09_1015.jpg

07-08-09_1010.jpg

Last edited:
I've since replaced that helmet already with the ICON SpeedFreak Silver / Black one. That blue just didn't seem to flow like I thought it would. LOL

yay who is your ins carrier?? congrats

we go through usaa for vehicles and they send us through progressive for the bikes..They are fast and awesome.. we took my bike in on Monday afternoon to drop it off by lunch on tuesday they were finalizing everything and giving me my check. They even came out to my house. They are awesome. Now I have speeding tickets from my truck so it makes my insurance high... Like you don't wanna pay mine.. Believe me..

we go through usaa for vehicles and they send us through progressive for the bikes..They are fast and awesome.. we took my bike in on Monday afternoon to drop it off by lunch on tuesday they were finalizing everything and giving me my check. They even came out to my house. They are awesome. Now I have speeding tickets from my truck so it makes my insurance high... Like you don't wanna pay mine.. Believe me..

I have progressive for my car and my 4x4 I was thinking about adding the Busa to my policy. I have actually heard a few times now that they are pretty good with bikes.

I have progressive for my car and my 4x4 I was thinking about adding the Busa to my policy. I have actually heard a few times now that they are pretty good with bikes.

LMAO I just read your signature for the first time. LOL I love that..

Back