New “mini” project - 2000 TJ Wrangler

What year is your ram?
Here is a picture of it.

Ram.jpg

Parts are cheaper than for the dirtymax, but there are sooooooooo many things you can get for them. @Slowstang305 has a great example of what can happen once someone gets started.....
Yea I agree. I mean the plan really is to get the Jeep presentable, and ASAP. I already turned my dirtymax plates in. I need to trailer my bikes now to HITH, so the plan is to either use the Jeep or the shop trailblazer. (Have to see if that 4 cyl can carry itself let alone a trailer).
I have a 6 cyl I could toss in but I am not prepared and don’t have the time at the moment.
Hoping to have it completed and ready by next week. You guys all know me, my bike rebuild originally was planned to be the basics and it turned into a complete revamp lol. For me Trying not to go crazy on things is difficult.
The basis is, frame (90%) done, paint (in the works) all lights replaced with LED’s, HID headlamps so I can actually see, new soft top, maybe a little lift just to get it a bit higher...I don’t like low vehicles coming from my lifted duramax it feels like a go kart, and some sort of radio from 2019 that has Bluetooth and maybe NAV.

Yea I agree. I mean the plan really is to get the Jeep presentable, and ASAP. I already turned my dirtymax plates in. I need to trailer my bikes now to HITH, so the plan is to either use the Jeep or the shop trailblazer. (Have to see if that 4 cyl can carry itself let alone a trailer).
I have a 6 cyl I could toss in but I am not prepared and don’t have the time at the moment.
Hoping to have it completed and ready by next week. You guys all know me, my bike rebuild originally was planned to be the basics and it turned into a complete revamp lol. For me Trying not to go crazy on things is difficult.
The basis is, frame (90%) done, paint (in the works) all lights replaced with LED’s, HID headlamps so I can actually see, new soft top, maybe a little lift just to get it a bit higher...I don’t like low vehicles coming from my lifted duramax it feels like a go kart, and some sort of radio from 2019 that has Bluetooth and maybe NAV.
Given your track record with the bike, I am confident that you will go the same way. I say this with brotherly love, but your plans will be blown! Lift=tires=gears=brakes and so on....

And so it begins..... :D :D
Lol yes you indeed did call it, although the parts thus far are extremely cost effective. Plus I justified the lights by saying “well I need to see” lol
Not really much left on the list of needs for it replacing soft top with new since old was shot, def need a double din dash so I can put a touch screen with Bluetooth and NAV for when I travel. Couple off road light bars here and there.
Rear bumper with hitch so I can tow my Busa to HITH and prob a little inexpensive lift. Once it’s complete and reliable the duramax will go in for resurrection.

Back