Never wash with hot water!

Looks sweet, is it a GSXR 1k pipe on there?

I wasn't sure they did the GP look for the Gen1's

Looks killer man.

i still cant find them made for the gen1...
Rashad the tail pipe is from a GSXR 1000 about K2 or K3 but the curve just suited the busa so well. The header is stock up to the 4 into 2 then it is custom 2 into 1 under and behind the oil pan. You will notice that the can is a bit more to the back and higer up than on the other bike but that is only for clearance and personal taste. It also suited the bottom small fairing about 1/4 inch clearance.

Nice looking pipe, but like what MCMUSTANG says... what the blue hexagon this above it?

It is like a road tax certificate need to be renewed annually (cost a few$$) Contain info like vin, plate number, (owner adress and name not visible to others but barcoded) type, size, make and colour. I hope this explain a little

Thats the wierdest your registration ive seen, but then again i just seen your location South Africa is that right?

MICRON is (was) a British exhausts manufaturer, I say was coz I think they are not in business anymore unfortunatly, that little GP can isnt for the hayabusa though I think, I could be wrong but I think it is for a 600, looks good though.

Back