Never wash with hot water!

Fastbus

Registered
Make your exhaust shrink!!!!!! :rofl:Just kidding. Installed a new shorty micron pipe just want to share with you all, This was taken just after a wash, drying and detailing followed.I must say this is so loud it makes the hair in your neck raise:laugh:

micron1.jpg

Great looking scoot. That Micron looks nice... what is the hexagon right above it?

Hi fast bus what part of sa are you from myself are from the eastrand and i do like you pipe very nice just recently did a black micron on a mates k71000

and mc that blue thing is a licence disc holder it is law in sa that is to indicate the year of manufact of your bike and when did you put the bike on the road showing the vin numb and the chassi number on that disc and that disc must be renewed each year if not then your bike will be taken of the road and you must reply for roadworthy
anton busa

WOW what products do you use for cleaning?!:thumbsup:
Jake I use products from your country! Damn expensive but very good:cheerleader:
Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech wax liquid 2.0
And on the road stashed under the hump for quick touch up
Meguiar's motorcycle detailer mist&wipe.

Hi fast bus what part of sa are you from myself are from the eastrand and i do like you pipe very nice just recently did a black micron on a mates k71000

and mc that blue thing is a licence disc holder it is law in sa that is to indicate the year of manufact of your bike and when did you put the bike on the road showing the vin numb and the chassi number on that disc and that disc must be renewed each year if not then your bike will be taken of the road and you must reply for roadworthy
anton busa
Hi Anton
Please to meet you I'm from the South:laugh: Vanderbijlpark, PM me and I will reply to you. Post a pick of the Black Micron if you can

I like the look of those contoured Microns!

Congrats!

:beerchug:

That's funny, looks good~!~

I actually was just thinking last night about hooking up a hot water heater to an outside faucet and was wondering what ill effects it might have. Wonder if the pressure washer can handle 120-140 degree water?

Back