Never thought It'd happen so soon

Yes , as others have said , glad you are not seriously hurt , sorry for your bike . I hope that insurance pays out , and once you had a time to think , maybe you feel different about a return to bikes . Good luck with things anyway , be sure to keep us posted mate .

What he said! Having ridden in the D.C. area agree with your assessment of drivers. I actually avoided riding for the majority of the time I was there for just that reason. Heal quickly and don't let that keep you from enjoying the freedom riding gives you.

Time is a great healer, but as you said, your family are leaning on you to give up bikes, and ultimately family comes first!
Good luck on your journey, stick around here if you can, we are all here for you bro.

Loved ones will always be protective. Do not give up riding because of one incident. Maybe adjust ride times or locations. I wouldnt ride in DC regardless. Too many old idiots and politicians!

What he said! Having ridden in the D.C. area agree with your assessment of drivers. I actually avoided riding for the majority of the time I was there for just that reason. Heal quickly and don't let that keep you from enjoying the freedom riding gives you.

Thanks for the support. I think time will be a huge factor in getting back on a bike but im sure i will be back because nothing compares the feeling of riding.

Back