Never seen it done like this before SCARY

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
So I was in a parking lot on the way home and saw this and just had to get a pic, fricken scary and not looking very safe either. Sorry so dark the flash on my BlackBerry just wasn't made for outdoor night photography.

Is there a right way to do this???

IMG00265.jpg

I am a tow man he is sloppy, very sloppy but safe enough to get it to the destination. Boom hook like that on a naked or cruiser is cake, don't know why he went all the way to the wheels for the straps for lift, he grab the front strap between the forks an the frame underneath and the back at the frame an its gone as long as he secures the MC wheels to the wheelift an secures the wheelift to prevent it from turning on it's pivot point. Don't think cause a flatbed shows up thats your bike is safely being towed seen plenty of rookies loose a bike on the flatbed cause they don't do a 4 point tie down on the bike, and have also seen the tow dollies for bikes(wheel chock with wheels) that roll backs use fall apart cause they just suck ass. Rollbacks will usually charge you for an extra man or special equipment to tow your bike.

Back