Never, Never, Ever do this to yourself

2hip

Registered
Never get on the web to look at carbon-ceramic brakes from Braketech right before going to bed. It is akin to drinking two jolt colas and 1 tab of acid (okay I was in high school at one time) combined. OMG...i was awake the whole night thinking about Ferodo racing, Brembo monobloc nickel-cadmium components, Ohlins, what bank to rob :whistle:...weighing the option of what is more expensive...the divorce or the components..on and on.
What is wrong with me? What makes me think I need 10k dollars worth of components for my bike. Guys...if you have any mercy for those who are afflicted with this sickness don't send help...send money...lots of it:rofl::banghead:

I am sure there is a "sperm bank" somewhere near you :) Or if you wanna go big, bone marrow is the MOST expensive part of the human body (on average, approximately $1M worth of marrow inside)

Remember those Great HH pads made by EBC you have been running for years that did a fantastic job?

Well, when you decide to upgrade to the ceramic pads, keep in mind your trusted "Made in the USA" EBC folks have a ceramic pad that works like an angel on your shoulder.

The pad is called "Extreme Pro"! :thumbsup:

PS: Buy a lottery ticket! You could be lucky enough to make 10K in upgrades simple "Pocket Change" :cheerleader:

Yes...I can relate to this disease .....my wife is waiting for a 12 step program to come out for it...in the meantime I take small doses of upgrades/ mods until it passes...currently there is No cure....
Posted via Mobile Device

There are many who would give you the $10k for your wife.
I hear RusselJ has great Chinese connections and could probably broker the sale for you.
She would be gone and you could have the brakes!
Problem solved :)

Saiid, i can always count on you to help solve complex issues. I really think we is worth more than 10k. But if roadblocks go up on the proposed purchases her stock will fall quicker than Nasdq in 2000...:whistle:

Back