Never guess what I saw

race24x

Registered
You will all have to take my word for it because I did not get a picture of it. But I saw a Victory (i think) doing a wheelie!!!!!! I was at one of those bike shows where the guys do those stunts. and after the show a bunch of guys took off goofing around and I heard a scream and clapping. I turned to see this guy haul a 30-40 foot wheelie with his big old Vic. Then I thought it was part of the show but he came back by did a little better one and rode off. LOL what a sight one of those big monsters in a wheelie.

f00k3n sw33t! dood in the world of stunting, I have full respect for sportbike stunters, but my favorite is watching guys stunt other bikes. I have a video from bendoe.com of guys doing 60+mph 2 mile wheelies on those "pocket rockets", I just about fell out of my chair

Have you seen the latest trend of off road sportbiking? Where they take sportbikes off road, jump hills and jump cars with them? sick!!!!

I have a video of a european stunt fest with a guy doing seriously sick stunts on one of those old school, taiwan 50cc mopeds! He was doing 12oclocks, and circle wheelies with one hand, with his other hand waving his helmet in the air!!!! SICK!

Yea I think the sport of stunting is hopefully going to evolve into not just sportbikes but cruisers and stuff. I'd pay big money to see stunter do a stand up wheelie on a 883 hugger, or stoppie a goldwing!!! LOL (if it's even possible!)

yea you gotta love what some nutcases come up with, good post

Mike

I've got a buddy who a real nut....he will try,an' usually have no problem wheel standin' just about anything . Last thing I saw him doin' the big wheelie on....650 Savage . yup , a one lung,piece o' crud .

bare...bear...beer... beer in mind....he does crash.

Quite often .
oops.gif

dont wheelies ever get old? I mean with all the stunt vids out there which all 99% consist of a wheelie, stoppie, or burnouts. The only one i have seen different is Ghost Rider, 90% of the time he is speeding, rather than doing stunts. How many times can you see the same thing and enjoy watching it.

dont wheelies ever get old? I mean with all the stunt vids out there which all 99% consist of a wheelie, stoppie, or burnouts. The only one i have seen different is Ghost Rider, 90% of the time he is speeding, rather than doing stunts. How many times can you see the same thing and enjoy watching it.
well maybe he could build you a salad at 200 mph , i dunno.
its a bike....I guess there's limits .

First...the stoppie .
Then...guy does stoppie with one hand .
Then guy does stoppie with feet over the screen .
then feet over the screen with one hand .
then feet over the screen with no hands .
YA....way cool ....dude holds hands above head, cranks front brake lever with heel of his boot....
Wahoooo...I dont ever want it to stop .

You should just stop watchin if yer bored . OR...do yer own

There was a big ride here where I live for Harleys, One of the guys did a wheelie on a dresser! That was amazing.

Back