Nevada/Stampede Riders

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
I'm headed up Thursday the 23rd. Anyone interested in meeting for lunch in Markleeville or Woodford's and then a run to Reno?

I'm thinking Hwy 88 to Emigrant Trail to Foothill Rd/206 to Sheridan, Mottsville, 207 to Stateline. Up 50 to 28 to Incline Village to 431 Mt Rose Hwy to 395 and into Reno.

Looking for a Road Report on Emigrant and Foothill Rds.

Let's Ride!!!

Can't make your (route) trip but I will catch up to you Thursday evening when I get there.

I'm with Joe...no, literally, we're headed 95 North out of Vegas Thursday (hopefully before sunrise), the rest is up to Joe. Just as long as we're there mid afternoon I'm good. Hey Joe, tonight at 800p no good for me, I'll call you. Have to work all weekend....get your ideas in order and we'll work it all out.....I'm also in PM's with Rich and Doyle trying to hook up a rear stand loan for an hour or so when we get there....then later in the weekend before we go separate ways.... :oldcool:

I'm with Joe...no, literally, we're headed 95 North out of Vegas Thursday (hopefully before sunrise), the rest is up to Joe. Just as long as we're there mid afternoon I'm good. Hey Joe, tonight at 800p no good for me, I'll call you. Have to work all weekend....get your ideas in order and we'll work it all out.....I'm also in PM's with Rich and Doyle trying to hook up a rear stand loan for an hour or so when we get there....then later in the weekend before we go separate ways.... :oldcool:

Got your PM...Thursday after you check in and Sunday after the ride would work best :beerchug:

Spud, I PMed U my info, got ft/rear Pit Bulls 10 minutes from Peppermill! Doyle

I'm headed up Thursday the 23rd. Anyone interested in meeting for lunch in Markleeville or Woodford's and then a run to Reno?

I'm thinking Hwy 88 to Emigrant Trail to Foothill Rd/206 to Sheridan, Mottsville, 207 to Stateline. Up 50 to 28 to Incline Village to 431 Mt Rose Hwy to 395 and into Reno.

Looking for a Road Report on Emigrant and Foothill Rds.

Let's Ride!!!

Look forward to seeing you again, Russ. :beerchug:

Hey Spudly, here are two choices I can think of. Each has their advantages...

Straight: Just get there and relax in Reno using the boring, quicker, direct route. Average temps will still be near if not in the 100's. Plenty of time to clean up, do maint on bikes (chain) and chill once we get to Reno.

straight.jpg

Scenic route: After 200 miles of boring highway, take a left and cruise the scenic twisties near Mammouth mountain, Yosemite Natl Park, four different National forest, Lake Tahoe, then Reno. It does add a couple of hours and fuel cost increases. Temps will be about 18F cooler with elevation changes.

scenic.jpg

I figure when we get to Tonopah (200 miles out of Vegas) we can decide to go straight to Reno or take the scenic route. It will be easier to decide how things are going at that time. I just have to be in Reno before 10pm to pick up my pillion that flies to Reno.

If you guys leave @ 5am...you could be in Reno by 12-1pm even with stops.

Beat the heat, check in an rest up a bit...take the direct route :thumbsup:

Hate to say it Rich, but I think we're going the 95/6/120/395 route....... :oldcool: Still be in Reno by 2pm...I'll be hitting you and Doyle up on the way in, last gas, so I can coordinate with one of you for the rear stand favor... :super: I'm spooled for Pitbull, but anything will be fine. Just want to clean, grease, polish, park it, and kick it.....

Atlantis...it's hot!!!

Gotta go jump in the pool.
Posted via Mobile Device

I checked the weather Rich, that ain't what we call hot Brother.....but you jump in the pool anyway !!! :super:

Looks like Joe and Pardini may be looking at a run at the summit tomorrow.....:whistle:

CHANGE of PLANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardini and I will be riding up Friday. 8:00 AM at Mels Diner in Jackson then taking Highway 88 up to Reno

Back