Nevada Goldwing reg in Calif ???


Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Hey Gang, can anyone tell me if a 2002 Goldwing has a 50 State sticker on it? If so where would it be located?

My buddy found a GW in Reno but the Calif DMV said it must have a Calif compliance sticker on it... The owner had passed away and the wife doesnt know much about the bike.

Thanks - Kent

Post up here or email me
Kent, is Reno where it was originally purchased? If so, I know all the shops here and they all get CA bikes. Doyle
I'm pretty sure you can register it in CA regardless of the emission sticker, as long as it has over 7500 miles on it.
A "Cailfornia compliant" bike will have that statement written somewhere on the emissions sticker that should be readily seen attached somewhere on the frame.