Net Worth Pole

Net Worth Pole - What is your Net Worth?

• $500,000+ (Call me Bill effing Gates)

Votes: 123 98.4%
  • $200,000 to $499,999 (Don't call me, I'll call you)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • $100,000 to $199,999 (Call me silver spooned)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $25,000 to $99,999 (Call me lucky)

• $1.00 to $24,999 (Call me middle-classed)

• DEAD EVEN (Call me a bum)

• -$1.00 to -$24,999 (Call me a 0% Credit Card company)

• -$25,000 to -$99,999 (Call me "hangin on a thread")

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • -$100,000 to -$199,999 (Call me a bankruptcy attorney)

• -$200,000+ (Call me Mike Tyson)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oracle

Registered
Ok, I stole this idea from SilveR... But, no one else setup the poll, so here goes...

What is your household net worth? If you don't know how to figure it, open Excel and list all of your bills on one side, and then the value of your stuff that the bills are paying for on the other. The difference between the two totals is your net worth!

I said household, so that includes your spouse, significant other, or same sex boy-toy (ew).

I am doing pretty good for being single with a child! smile.gif Oh yeah, I am not the Mike Tyson one!

Well if I use your method I am lucky, If I use the Banks method I believe I am a prime candidate for (Call me a Bankruptcy Attorney)... sad.gif Ah the american way... smile.gif

Soo many money polls lately, someone trying to size us up for a shake down?rock.gif

Next a post will want us to post W2s tounge.gif

laugh.gif Now that you mention it...

Lets just list mothers Maiden Names and SSN#'s..

Just enough money to make it month by month...Busa and cars in good shape, pay the mortgage on time etc.
Mothers maiden name [May she RIP] MayBritt Flyg...born in Glava Sweden--same village as Kenny Brack.
Lovin'n life but SICK of Working---28+ years at the same job...Busa makes me happy though--got in a little gas wheelie yesterday...i guess it evens out... blush.gif

You know, now that I read this again, I realize that Oracle is actually inquiring about how we Value our "POLE'S". It's not really a Poll at all...

This being the case, I would have to say, "$500,000+ (Call me Bill effing Gates)" I value my POLE highly!!!!! wink.gif

Pacemaker, Bro, Sounds like you are ready for a change... I understand the month to month thing though... It wears on ya...

You know, now that I read this again, I realize that Oracle is actually inquiring about how we Value our "POLE'S".  It's not really a Poll at all...

This being the case, I would have to say, "$500,000+ (Call me Bill effing Gates)"  I value my POLE highly!!!!! wink.gif

Pacemaker, Bro, Sounds like you are ready for a change...  I understand the month to month thing though...  It wears on ya...
HAHA!

It's about time someone caught that one! I coulda guessed it would be the nanny-poo!

(;

-Rip

Holy crap, I make about $95K a year and I thought I was doing good, I take the backseat to most of you high rollers !! blush.gif

Nah, These are the California Folks that Bought homes awhile back and are not sitting on $3-400K in Equity... smile.gif

Oh, and other property owners as well... Does wonders for your Net Worth.

Oh and yeah Prolly a couple High Rollers... Or "Pole Smokers" in this thread... laugh.gif

Month to month we're doing just fine, but if one of us lost our jobs, we wouldn't last too dam long. laugh.gif

We're slowly working our way back to the cushion zone after I was out of work for 9 months...just gonna take a while.

Well, I was under -$20K last month... then, after two years, I finally bought a car. bomb.gif

Thankfully, I have very, very low interest loans and have extremely good spending habits. I am starting a couple rehabs right now, which should wipe most, if not all of my debt. Good-bye medical bills, times of unemployment and no contracts, and times of hopeless depression!!! I think I've suffered long enough. It's payback time. smile.gif cool.gif muscle.gif

I've heard of these things called savings accounts?? I'm not sure who to rob to get money to put in one though?laugh.gif Paycheck to paycheck is the only way to live!laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well my POLE is worth millions if you want to know the truth. laugh.gif I should have it bronzed.

Dinks here. Dual income no kids. Empty nesters now. Life is good. 9 more years to retirement(hopefully). For you youngins; there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Dinks. Never could have kids. Have a horse and three bikes though. Does that count? biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back