Negotiating on a '01 busa w/ 10k miles

Yeah, I would check it out in person for that price. Ride it and look for obvious things wrong.

I would tell him you ran a carfax on it and what it came up with ( no previous owners), that may just be a glitch with carfax.

It is worth 6600, but if you don't get it, there are lots of others here and at SuzukiHayabusa.org.

BTW, my 04 only has 4xxx miles on it...:blush:

Yeah, I would check it out in person for that price.  Ride it and look for obvious things wrong.

I would tell him you ran a carfax on it and what it came up with ( no previous owners), that may just be a glitch with carfax.

It is worth 6600, but if you don't get it, there are lots of others here and at SuzukiHayabusa.org.

Yeah I'll let you guys know either way!

Yeah, I would check it out in person for that price. Ride it and look for obvious things wrong.

True, I bought mine in Nov. of last year. It had 430 mis. on it, guy is a Fireman and hurt his back, wasn't able to ride it. All stock Even threw in a hotbodies under tail. 04 LE.

Well guys it's up for grabs!!! I talked him down to $6,600 and he was pretty set with that and wouldn't budge anyless! If you guys wanna try to get it GO FOR IT! I just bought a 2003 GSX-R 1000 w/ 2,100 miles for $6,500!!!

cool.gif

congrats on your new bike. Pretty sure you thought this purchase over well and hopefully, NOT wish that you got a 'busa instead everytime you see one.
smile.gif

You won't be sorry about the 1K. I have both the busa and 1K. My preference is by for my 1K for everyday fun. Busa is best for long rides and trips that last for days but big beast just can't compete with the 1K for all around fun.

My 05 has 9100 MILES..!!! *CHEER*
It's only 9 months old
smile.gif

Damn you Florida
tounge.gif
My 03 Anniversary edition only has 1100 miles (bought it with 214 miles on the clock three months ago) on it so far. Cant wait till the weather stabilizes around here!

But when it comes to buying used bikes it is strictly Caveat Emptor! I looked at (and walked away from) a lot of bikes before I found mine. Start with the easy stuff. Check condition of Brake pads, tires, chain, bodywork etc. Then move on to the more sinister (clutch, wheel, swingarm, steering head bearings etc.) stuff

Back