Needle in a haystack-Yosh EMS accessories

S-R Racing

Registered
After switching from a PCIIIusb to a Yoshimura EMS early in the '07 season,I was thrilled with the results but looked everywhere to find the add-ons to the EMS with no luck. After hunting for almost 2 years I was able to find everything-the hub,clutchless shifter,shift lite,3-way map switch,and a '02-'06 Yosh EMS box for a GSXR 1000.
Now I can finally set a map up for cooler nites,one for the hot, humid days, and one for spraying a 40 shot, all on the fly! The shift lite and clutchless shifter are just added goodies that all work together from the same manufacture:cheerleader::cheerleader::thumbsup: A little suspension work on the rear and '09 looks like it could be a good year:beerchug:

Yoshi kit.jpg

I was looking at buying the PCIII USB...why did you switch? Do you want to sell the PCIII?

The yosh system has more features, I sold the PCIII to a member here back in '07,at the time I thought the yoshi add-ons were still avavilable- they quit making them in '05. Yoshimura and Suzuki have a long history together with performance so it seemed like a good choice at the time. I was starting to rethink my ideas until now, I didn't believe I'd ever find this stuff:please:

Well, heres the finished product. I added the hub which is a simple plug-in. I decided not to use the clutchless up shifter because the Pingel takes care of that- up and down. Next was the gear position offset sensor,This allows me to adjust both timing and fuel in each of the 3 stored maps-in each gear. Example;on map #3, starting in 3rd gear at 7000 rpm, up to 10,800 rpm, its set to add 20% more fuel, it also does this in 4th,5th, &6th, to go with the 40 shot. It also can set shift kill @rpm, and kill time. The shift lite is pretty basic, two settings @rpm, flash and solid on. Then the 3 position map switch, change betweem 3 maps on the fly-clutch in, idle rpm. I know to some folks, this is old news, but after the quest that this involved to find the add-ons was a long time coming. thought I'd share with those that haven't seen it before:thumbsup::cheerleader:
The last pic shows the exhaust mount that Jeepinocola made for me, shaving and filling the passenger peg-smooth as glass. THANKS-U Da man:thumbsup: After these pics I also shortend the rear up about 2 inches to help with traction. Now that everything in place I'm hoping for high 5's & mid 8's this year:please:

'06blkbus-yoshi kit 006.jpg

'06blkbus-yoshi kit 013.jpg

'06blkbus-yoshi kit 017.jpg

'06blkbus-yoshi kit 016.jpg

'06blkbus-yoshi kit 018.jpg

'06blkbus-yoshi kit 036.jpg

Back