Needing Videos

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all,

It's been a long time since we made any changes to the videos section and we have it all scripted out now... If you have vids of bike stuff you think would be good to share then FTP them to

username = hayabusa
pass = hayabusa

I will of course have to review them for content (been burned before not checking them first) and will add them to the movies section..... I have only allotted 3 gig at first so if it fills up before I clear it out just shoot me an email...... I have the account locked where you can upload but you cannot see anything in the directory and you cannot download anything from there either......

Let the posting begin...

CAP

oooh boy....I have a ton of vids!!!

Most of them from up on one, though.
rock.gif

A side note, I try not to put vids up from other sites unless its killer,

cap

Pac you could zip them up

oh...I see. Well some of them are pretty cool....others are alright.

Oh, the pain....I have to watch all of those videos again?!?!? (rolls eyes) Woe is me...woe is me!

Hehe....that's an awesome excuse to watch 'em all over again, cappy! Thanks! Off I go!

bump ... come on fellas I know you have them out there... Send me the vids.

damn...150 miles from my "vault" I get damn near a terabyte of vids...mostly pr0n..but there are some good bike ones too!!!
tounge.gif

ah the years of leeching with DAP and a whole lot of "right click save as"
wow.gif

you can also just use internet explorer as an ftp program

just type in the browser window [DLMURL]ftp://mail.hayabusa.org[/DLMURL]

a box will pop up and you can enter the username and pass there... Drag and drop after that....

CAp

Thanks cap, that was easy. Uploading one right now that some of the guys have been requesting and have sent a few discs out for them too. Me on the Busa.
smile.gif

Will find some more tonight or tomorrow and send them over.
thumbs-up.gif

Vman I did, funny story though...... I was mowing my yard and I was on the tractor, I came up on a cardboard box and I almost ran over it (as I usually do
wow.gif
 ) Since it was the last cutting of the season I didn't want shredded card board all over the yard so I got off and noticed the box had a big hole in the side with chew marks...... Apparetly the box was delivered on the fron tporch and some critter ran off with it, chewed into it and ate a whole corner out. I pulled the disks out and popped them in the DVD and VIOLA I was watching movies......

Thanks for sending them to me...

CAp

Vman I did, funny story though...... I was mowing my yard and I was on the tractor, I came up on a cardboard box and I almost ran over it (as I usually do
wow.gif
 ) Since it was the last cutting of the season I didn't want shredded card board all over the yard so I got off and noticed the box had a big hole in the side with chew marks...... Apparetly the box was delivered on the fron tporch and some critter ran off with it, chewed into it and ate a whole corner out. I pulled the disks out and popped them in the DVD and VIOLA I was watching movies......

Thanks for sending them to me...

CAp
Thats too funny. I hear stories like that often.

Hope there is something there you can use....

you close this upload?

using firefox...."document contains no data"
usinng FTP Voyager.....connection failed on port 21.....using another port?

Back