Needing some help!!!!!

Big Tuna

Donating Member
Registered
....That I really need this as a christmas present! Any Ideas on how to convince her?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Street-legal-Indy-car-Dallara-Race-car-See-Video_W0QQitemZ190057588225QQihZ009QQcategoryZ9
8064QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">My only item on the wish list!</a>

Yeahhhh, good luck with that one.
wink.gif

(carolinadoublej @ Dec. 05 2006,09
super.gif
) ....That I really need this as a christmas present!  Any Ideas on how to convince her?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Street-legal-Indy-car-Dallara-Race-car-See-Video_W0QQitemZ190057588225QQihZ009QQcategoryZ9

8064QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">My only item on the wish list!</a>
Yes.. tell her that at the end of the work day that you miss her sooooo much that it drives you crazy.. that all you want to do is rush home to her loving arms and cuddle with her all night..

the only way you can think of to get you home faster is this car..

It would allow you to get home twice as fast so you can give her the love she deserves..

it is a small price to pay for being able to show her all the love you can to the most special and beautiful woman you know... and dream of... every night….

How’s that?

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 05 2006,09:flamethrowing:)
(carolinadoublej @ Dec. 05 2006,09
super.gif
) ....That I really need this as a christmas present!  Any Ideas on how to convince her?

Yes.. tell her that at the end of the work day that you miss her sooooo much that it drives you crazy.. that all you want to do is rush home to her loving arms and cuddle with her all night..

the only way you can think of to get you home faster is this car..

It would allow you to get home twice as fast so you can give her the love she deserves..

it is a small price to pay for being able to show her all the love you can to the most special and beautiful woman you know... and dream of... every night….

How’s that?
Good one. Do you come up with this kind of thing often. Next I WANT something and the wifey balks I know who I'm gonna call.
bowdown.gif

(BusaBret @ Dec. 05 2006,10:22)
Good one. Do you come up with this kind of thing often. Next I WANT something and the wifey balks I know who I'm gonna call.
bowdown.gif
Years of trial and error have taught me much
biggrin.gif

sing along..and a 1..2..3..

"cause he has high hopes..
" he has ..high hopes..
"apple pie in the sky hopes..

Good luck on that one.

runeight...

Yeah, Street legal or not, expect to get stopped and anally probed by EVERY cop that see's you... EVERY.... Without Fenders though, I doubt it's legal even in florida.

That would be a blast to cruise on cruise nights with.

Should be no different than a street legal dune buggy as far as open fenders.

I bet that thing spins out alot with street tires.

It wouldn't be legal here in Va without fenders, and installing fenders would defeat the look and purpose of that car.

It looks good. But it is hard to have an Indy style car...with a Nascar sound. Just dosnt fit. Still cool though.

Did you see the guy on the motorcycle in the vid egging him on to race.

Back