needed- turbo tuner in Topeka, Ks

There's a place in Olathe (I think it's called Smiths-Someone else on here will know) and I know that's about 70 miles from ya, but I do know they do custom installations. Read about them on here about 6 months ago, and would really like to go there an see their operation.

I know this doesn't help, but if your interested call Charles at StreetnTrack. I would bet he knows about them  
beerchug.gif

Hummmmmmm  
wink.gif
, Smiths , then Ruth Chris for a REAL STEAK !!!! Yummmmmm Yummmmmm, that does sound like a trip I need to make  
tounge.gif

What's Up BONEDUST, There is a shop in Olathe, Ks, It is Smithers Customs , Ask for Patty or Steve ( Owners) very good people to deal with they know there stuff about BUSAS . Steve has a custom built Busa with a turbo, I'm pretty sure he can help you. His website is www.smitherscustoms.com and his number is 1-913-768-8667. Hope they can solve your problem's

+2 on Smithers. I just had dinner with him and his wife tonight at a local bike night in Overland Park. He has extensive knowledge of turbos and although he works on all models his specialty is the busa. Give him a call, Steve and his wife are great people.

Yup, Steve's your man. You're only about an hour away...make the trip, you won't be sorry!

(GSXcite @ Sep. 20 2006,22:20) +2 on Smithers. I just had dinner with him and his wife tonight at a local bike night in Overland Park. He has extensive knowledge of turbos and although he works on all models his specialty is the busa. Give him a call, Steve and his wife are great people.
Hal - gimme a call next time! I was sitting at home figuring out what to eat!
tounge.gif

Another thumbs up for the Smithers' family. Great people doing great work.

(omslaw @ Sep. 20 2006,21:29)
(GSXcite @ Sep. 20 2006,22:20) +2 on Smithers. I just had dinner with him and his wife tonight at a local bike night in Overland Park. He has extensive knowledge of turbos and although he works on all models his specialty is the busa. Give him a call, Steve and his wife are great people.
Hal - gimme a call next time!  I was sitting at home figuring out what to eat!  
tounge.gif
Sure, the two times I went to Fuel for the Wed bike night I cruised by your house before I went to see if you were home. The one time I didn't you want to go, see how you are.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back