need your tat covered up

Imgaine if you had to do that daily just for work! I love tats, don't get me wrong, but always do mine so that at any time I have to look the part, no one can tell.. Even with my incomplete sleeve dragon tat. When it's complete I'll still be able to put on a button down shirt and tie and look professional..

That was completely insane. I'd like to know how much of the product they used to cover him.

I bet most of the time an orange jump suit cover most of his tats. He just looks like his did a crime. haha

What a shame that guy did that to himself. He has to live with that the rest of his life. I am not impressed.

Ya it is a shame, I mean really the guy is making really really good money and is a productive member of society. He should look more like the politicians that wear suits and steal every day and are voted in to do it.

Whether you like it or not, appearances count. Think he could walk into a place and get a job?

Whether you like it or not, appearances count. Think he could walk into a place and get a job?

sure they count, and we get judged every time anyone looks at us. as far as him getting a job...well it depends on the job. there is something out there for everyone.

He sure didn't have a problem getting a job in the fields he wanted to work in. Guys a fashion model and making great moneys. So yes I think he can walk into places and get a job.

Once again when you watch the evening news how many of the "bad" people are all tatted up and how many wear suits and look "respectable" everyday? Me, I see far more suits. Yet it's not associated....

Hey, it's clearly his choice, and he gets to live with the consequences the rest of his life. I don't hate the guy or anything; I mostly feel sorry for him. A lot of people make decisions early in life they later regret, but this one will be difficult to undo.

I didn't have the impression of hate. But I think it's odd to pity or feel shame for someone who is clearly not needing or wanting it. His choice is making his life good and doing well with his profession. So it's wasted to feel sorry for him. I wouldn't choose to do what he has done, but I have better things to do than feel sorry for a successful person.

Back