need your pros and cons on rearsets

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
my choice of rearsets are on the endangered species list...rizoma. so that is out, unless some kind soul wants to part ways with theres...hint runeight hint.
what are you running on your bike and would you recomened them ?
i want to be sure before i spend the benjie frankies

Joe , I have the Vortex Rears on my bike. I think they are 100 times better than stock, They are smoother in they way the operate (Shifting & Brake feel ). I used to get false 2nd shifts all the time now it is really smooth . I also like the fact that the pegs are solid with no movement.

100_0153__Medium_.jpg

I can put that in my will.  
bump.gif
Rizoma's to you and the Magura's to Mr. Bogus.  
thumb_up.gif

Out of them huh?

r8

101_0104.JPG

I had these.

I feel the key to smooth shifting is in the shift rod it's self. Notice Rizoma's and the Vortex below.

Just me.

r8

117_1773.JPG

Gilles rearsets are the way to go
bowdown.gif
. I love them ! Smooth shifting, better braking and their fully adjustable. Easy to install comes with a color matched shift rod and extension to make it longer for reverse shifting. Also has a color match adapter for the master cylinder.
ThumbsUp.gif

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

runeight they dont answer emails anymore over there, i sent them a couple with no replys, leaving me to think they just dont have them . i think after digging around cat3 tried to get a set from them last year,the replied that they had not updated there web page, another year and they still have not updated there web page, i should call or get one of our u.k. brothers to call them up.

Wow I like those Gilles, them buggers are sweet..
bowdown.gif

What about Cycle cats?
rock.gif

runeight they dont answer emails anymore over there, i sent them  a couple with no replys, leaving me to think they just dont have them . i think after digging around cat3 tried to get a set from them last year,the replied that they had not updated there web page, another year and they still have not updated there web page, i should call or get one of our u.k. brothers to call them up.
I hate doing business with co. that don't answer you. Even if they don't have the part anymore they should show that they do atleast appreciate your business. Just my
2cents.gif

Back