Need you guyz help

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted some feedback on what color appeals to you Playaz interested in indiglo gauges (ICE BLUE,ROYAL BLUE,ORANGE,GREEN,PURPLE,BLOOD RED,AND BRIGHT YELLOW . Here are some photo of my "Homemade" indiglo gauges I sell ova @ SUZUKIHAYABUSA.ORG
19317595.jpg

19318948.jpg

19725890.jpg

19725884.jpg

19317586.jpg

Please ! Give me your input on what color indiglo,face logo you would like to see on gauges (marketing res)

If I'm helpin your marketing, what's the kickback?? Jus kiddin....

I would prefer the blue, but that's cuz it will match my bike. Blood red wold look bad too.

Well I guess you know why I would choose Green. It would match the Emerald in my ear.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thankz Cache!! Seemz like the blue is the color most Rydaz are choosing overall (Busa product by a Busa Ryda) . The price we charge (my partna and me another Busa ryda) are as low as we can go (4 gauges tach,gas,temp, and spd) $100 you choice of logo and "indiglo color" if we have it. The competitors charge more that for a custom Tach,Speedo alone.

Those are real nice...But since I ain't changing I ain't got no preference...
smile.gif

I liked them all the way up till I saw the last photo!!!

man those things look really bright!!

(MIGHT WANT TO KEEP THE TINTED SHIELD ON THE OLD HELMET DOWN WITH THOSE)
AAAssjani.gif

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I liked them all the way up till I saw the last photo!!!

man those things look really bright!!  

(MIGHT WANT TO KEEP THE TINTED SHIELD ON THE OLD HELMET DOWN WITH THOSE)

Yeah, I know what you mean Playa ,it's not for "everybody" just for those Pimp Rydaz like myself  .

dezzy7
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME to the board Playa. Hey how easy is it to replace the faces?

Tools needed include allien wrench,phillips screw driver, and a 10mm open end wrench which is provided with your bike tool kit(very simple install). We will be offereing different indiglo colors as well as custom logo's of your choice. Aight Playa catch you on the flip side.

Back