Need visual guide for installing Scorpio alarm system SR-i800 to 2011 busa

dinodod

Registered
While Scorpio claims they have a universal kit, I don't see how it works on a 2011 busa. Since I just got the bike a few days ago (Upgraded from a Katana 600 :laugh:), I'm not knowledgeable enough around it yet :banghead:.

Look here: Images

I've seen a few posts about getting the OEM kit but I'm n ot seeing that kit for the 2011 busa on scorpio's site. I will need to call them and find out.

Even worse, I haven't seen anything online for a good tutorial or walkthru with images. Other posts here are years old.

If anyone has a tutorial / guidance, I would be grateful!!! It's so hard not to go above 5500 rpms (not even 100 miles yet). I can't wait till it's broken in and I can open her up to 200 MPH :) But my speedometer only goes to 170-180 mph ????

Thank you!

Sorry, no clue on the alarm - but Welcome :welcome:

P.S. 2011 Busa and every other Japanese bike since 2001 is limited to 186 Mph.

Limited eh? guess I'll have to see about that :)

Welcome to the org. Not sure what you'll have to see about the limiter. Unless you have the ECU edited to remove it or add a TRE, 186 mph is the top end. The link in your first post is bad. I've only installed a Scorpio alarm on a Gen1. Just follow the instructions, it's straight forward.

Back