need u guys and girls opinion

adamwoodham1

Registered
im going to have to sell my baby an my wifes baby have to move just need to know what i should be asking for them im not selling them on here im just trying to get some help an see what people think about the bikes an what i should ask .thanks for every1s help

2008 suzuki gsx-600. 361 miles roaringtoys lowing links and kickstand,lowered in the front front an rear turn signals smoked aftermarket windscreen,undertail kit, lawcaws frame plugs,warranty until jan. 2010

100_0472.jpg

100_0473.jpg

100_0474.jpg

100_0475.jpg

100_0476.jpg

2008 suzuki hayabusa 1340cc.3260miles,powercommander3,full yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust,dna airfilter,dynojet ingnition module and multi function hub,msd launch masterzex dry nitrous system under the hump set up ,vortex short levers. loweringlinks side mount tag bracket,hotbodyrear turn signals an brake light blk outs, powdercoated rearset.lawcaws frame plugs, exoticycle extensions,vortex gas cap,pmr kill switch an switchs,mirror block offs,yanashaki windscreen ,1" lowing spoolsan aftermarket upper triple tree,skinko 005 tires front and rear less then 50 miles, brock lowering straps an brackets .thats about all of it thanks every 1

100_0477.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0479.jpg

100_0480.jpg

sweet bikes. i would think you could get 10,500 for the busa, probably more if you are patient

good luck with sale

OMG. I am crying inside for your loss of these beautiful bikes! Do some craigslist and cycle trader searches and see what an avg is in Florida.

That sux. Why not try to sell 'em here?

Put up the Vin #'s and see if someone is interested.

--Wag--

man those are some sweet bikes!! i'd love that 600 for track days but its too nice for that.good luck with the sales.

sweet bikes. i would think you could get 10,500 for the busa, probably more if you are patient

good luck with sale

I think so 2 he,s got have $15,000 in it.

And I dont see a scratch on it.

Man if you still got that in couple months we might need talk.

Im waiting on a small house im selling.
Launchmaster ? Those are nice got 1 love it.
Bet that bike run well in the nines

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. Those are some beautiful bikes you have there. Good luck with the sale

I'm sure its going to be hard to let them go, at least they are super clean I don't think finding a buyer will be hard at all. I don't know your reasoning for not wanting to sell here but either way best of luck with everything!

Have you thought about putting all the OE stuff back on the busa and selling the parts seperate? Some people may be leary of a bike that has a nitrous kit on it (abuse) or because of the extensions (drag racer)... Just a thought. Good luck with the sale.

thanks every one for yalls support i just looked at nada for my bike an the wifes bike i dont think im going to be able to sell them cause they say $7000 for the gsx-r600 and 10,000 for the busa im not doing that i still owe on both of them an i have alot more money in the buse the that thanks alot anyways

There is an option:whistle:

Sell everything else but the bikes....... car, clothes, an furniture. Jump on the bikes go to your new place an start fresh. The house may be empty but the garage will be well furnished:beerchug: and you go shopping with the proceeds from all the stuff you sold. A whole new adventure.

There is an option:whistle:

Sell everything else but the bikes....... car, clothes, an furniture. Jump on the bikes go to your new place an start fresh. The house may be empty but the garage will be well furnished:beerchug: and you go shopping with the proceeds from all the stuff you sold. A whole new adventure.

:beerchug:

Back