need tobin seat advice

outlaw06

Registered
hello.gif
I have a 2005 LE,been repainted flame red w/ghost flames,I am in the process of trying to make my mind up on ordering a set of seats by tobin,Im pretty sure the black on black is the way ill go if i order,but need opinions on the look from anybody that has any.From the pictures the front seat looks great but the back seat looks kinda cheesy,long with a small roll to the rear,Im not putting these seats down or i wouldnt be interested in ordering a set,i think the look is in the shape of the seat not the work done by tobin.Also,has anybody ordered the gloss black material?Any opinions or helpful info would be greatly appreciated,thx OUTLAW in tennessee

You don't have to have the roll put on the back. And the Kanjis can be in any color and various size choices or not at all if you like. I can tell you that the riser on the back was a GREAT decision for me. Two reasons. I am 6'6" and I actually sit on the back seat when I tuck in at speed. Sounds wierd I know but for me it is very comfortable.

Secondly. Every passenger I have ever had is very complimentary of the riser. Keeps them from geting slid of the back during acceleration.....lol. Not kidding.

Tobin does great seats. Best money I have invested. I got the dull black with Orange Kanji on the front only. The orange matches my paint. Looks sharp.

You don't have to have the roll put on the back. And the Kanjis can be in any color and various size choices or not at all if you like. I can tell you that the riser on the back was a GREAT decision for me. Two reasons. I am 6'6" and I actually sit on the back seat when I tuck in at speed. Sounds wierd I know but for me it is very comfortable.

Secondly. Every passenger I have ever had is very complimentary of the riser. Keeps them from geting slid of the back during acceleration.....lol. Not kidding.

Tobin does great seats. Best money I have invested. I got the dull black with Orange Kanji on the front only. The orange matches my paint. Looks sharp.
tIMES 2!

Get the hump pad . You won't be sorry . Also there is someone that got flames done in his seat and it looked very nice!

seat.JPG

Does the gloss black material hold it shine or does it get dull and scratchy looking with wear.
Outlaw I don't mean to highjack your thread,I'm interested in the gloss black also.

outlaw06 if you want come on down my way and check the tobin out i have, i think you will be pleased,im about 35 miles from you.
this is the second seat i had tobin to do his magic on, his skills are amazing, and lisa is by far one of the nicest person,and very understanding of the design you want.

Back