Need to see the custom seats!! Who's got 'em?

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Would like to design a custom one-off seat skin & graft it onto a reshaped stock seat pan. I've already had the Tobin/New Image on the '00 but that shape is not good for the super-twisties.

Need some ideas for the blue/gold '08. Talked with BallZ today and we reviewed what we could make. It needs all the bell & whistles & show quality! Pashnit Tours stencilled on the sides with a lighted LED kanji. Logo across the top I'm thinking and color matched. Plus Symtec makes a heated seat pad you can buy & wire in.

Have looked at the LuiMoto skin, it's okay. Second Look is out of business, and don't know of anyone else that does skins. Got the Corbin, but not sure if anyone would re-skin that for me.

Quick background: Here is the Tobin/New Image I had made way back when.

Dsc08076.jpg

100_0433_tobin_800.jpg

Img_2690-Ceilo.jpg

Img_7072-Hwy33Busa.jpg

Always was happy with the Second Look skin on the stock seat pan & foam. Easily good for 4-500 mile days. Well rounded in front for knee dragging :thumbsup:.

Dsc06004.jpg

Dsc04236_busa_800.jpg

Dsc08076.jpg

100_0433_tobin_800.jpg

Img_7072-Hwy33Busa.jpg

Img_2690-Ceilo.jpg

Dsc04236_busa_800.jpg

Dsc06004.jpg

Good looking seats! Like the luimoto cover. I wonder.. do they fit well over the Corbin seats as well? I am contemplating getting Corbin and would like the luimoto cover on top. However, I hear the corbins sit lower than stock so the dimensions may be off. :/

Back