Need to say a few thank yous-

BigDiesel

Registered
I have to say thank you to these companies for designing some of the best gear i've ever worn, and to HIM for granting me the skill n luck to make 17 miles on the freeway in pouring rain back home without a scratch. Not even a close call.

Thanks to HJC for my awesome AC-12 CF:that thing never leaked water into my face, even at 70mph!
N thanks to Dunlop for my new Qualifiers-these tires are unbelievable in the wet! Road thru turns at normal dry-road speeds with a one-boot skitch goin on n took every access ramp with complete control.
Thanks to Icon for my jacket, gloves, pants n boots-kept me warm, pretty dry considering i was getn pi55ed on, n most importantly comfortable n in control.

N special thanks to that special someone out there who always keeps an eye out for me-thanks for another day without injury or accident.

Be careful out there when the weather gets rough folks- Im no saftey-nazi but if you wanna make it home in the same number of pieces you left in, dress accordingly.

I hear ya--Here is Western New York State the weather can be fine when you start your ride and turn nasty in a moment. Makes me wonder 'bout these guys that never ride with gear!!

Back