Need to look at a first gen Busa for 30 seconds for R&D project

TheCycleGuy

Registered
We make the FastPack, a tail bag that fits over the rear seat of sportbikes. When not needed it zips down to become a padded seat cover. We have a new model that fits the 2nd gen Hayabusas, and I'd like to find out if it will work on a first gen bike. I just need to look at a first gen Busa, with a rear seat, for about 30 seconds.

I'm in North Orange County, California. Can anyone tell me where and when there will likely be a first generation Hayabusa with a seat that I can look at?

Thanks a bunch.

Tim
The Cycle Guys Inc.

Here's what it looks like. Available soon thru Tucker Rocky dealers, and also on TheCycleGuys(dot)com.

FastPack Busa.jpg

PM Lamb busa, or Scar. They're in San Diego, but they're connected like the mob (no offense) to most of the SoCal O-R-G !!! :oldcool: They, also, both have Gen I's.....and II's

I'll be happy to send you my passenger seat to use as a prototype. :thumbsup:

PM Devil Dog as he is in the area often. And his bike is a must see anyway.
Bubba

We make the FastPack, a tail bag that fits over the rear seat of sportbikes. When not needed it zips down to become a padded seat cover. We have a new model that fits the 2nd gen Hayabusas, and I'd like to find out if it will work on a first gen bike. I just need to look at a first gen Busa, with a rear seat, for about 30 seconds.

I'm in North Orange County, California. Can anyone tell me where and when there will likely be a first generation Hayabusa with a seat that I can look at?

Thanks a bunch.

Tim
The Cycle Guys Inc.

Hey, Tim...did you get what you needed?

PM me, if not; or write: allaboutscar@gmail.com

:beerchug:

Thanks everyone, we got it figgered out. I'm a little sad to report our new FastPack size 4 will only fit the 08-09 Hayabusa. It will not fit the older model bikes. I realize there's a bazillion first-gen Busa's on the road, so we might have to make another size to fit it.

On the up side, I'm happy to report we've already sold a bunch of the new FastPacks to distributors and dealers. :thumbsup:

Do you have to buy from a dealer or distributor? or can we get it directly from you.

Also doubles as an ejection seat so when the passenger gets a little mouthy. Push a button and no more noise. Problem solved.:thumbsup::whistle:

Back