Need to find!

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
Mircoburst came through town, and thrashed my bike "$5000, but mostly cosmetic", and I lost a tail light lense.

I need to find the clear lense used for the turn signals in the topgun undertail. It looks somehwhat genric, but I can't seem to find anyone that carries them.

Anyone have any ideas?

Dude, sorry to hear
sad.gif

I hope you get her taken care of!

Whats a microburst?
A microburst's definition is as follows:

"A microburst is a small, very intense downdraft that descends to the ground resulting in a strong wind divergence. The size of the event is typically less than 4 kilometers across. Microbursts are capable of producing winds of more than 100 mph causing significant damage. The life span of a microburst is around 5-15 minutes."

The wind was 103mph (speed from news sources) in my specific circumstance. The good new is, the busa stayed upright until about 70mph. If you've ever wondered how much wind is needed to knock it over. Too bad I had to watch it all unfold before me. I was in a meeting and had to have dropped the f-bomb at least 4-5 times. 10 minutes later the sky was clear again.

<!--EDIT|pseudo
Reason for Edit: "typos"|1156524757 -->

rock.gif
You been selling information on Ebay Bro?

Sorry about the ride.

smile.gif
It's just a question, I was wondering if you have had an Auction on e-bay lately selling Busa related Information.

Lots of Top Guns sold on ebay, might try contacting one of those vendors.

smile.gif
It's just a question, I was wondering if you have had an Auction on e-bay lately selling Busa related Information.

Nope. Haven't sold anything on ebay in almost a year. Now that I think of it, my be even longer.

smile.gif

Goin' fishin', Rev?

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156526102 -->

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *plunk*

Just checking... I wouldn't expect an answer really.

psuedo, pisser about the Busa, there has to be lenses available, if no one else has an answer I'd check with folks that you bought the tail from.

rock.gif

*sitting on the bank under a tree* "hey shanling, pass some popcorn over dude"
laugh.gif

My bike survived one of these a while back, I don't know how. It ripped the side of the building off where I work, but never moved the bike.

Back