Need the Orgs opinion....

GAmedic

Registered
So, I will be wrapping my bike this year and the one color I wanted was a particular red and found out it is no longer available. I found another red I like but it doesnt strike me like the other one did so now I'm considering a different color. Here are my options:

1. Gloss red with 2018 graphics in black.
2. Satin blue with 2018 graphics in black.
3. Midnight purple with 2018 graphics in black.
4. Graphite/grey color in satin with 2018 black graphics.
5. Any other color combination will be considered.

What about that grey that Dodge has? Other manufacturers have similar ones too, but that Dodge shade is fantastic...with black graphics. It's called Destroyer Grey

134494-b5c0c0218b0a427bb140ffaf7ccaae83.jpg

I'm not much for the lighter shades of grey and dont think it looks the best on our bikes. Dark Shadow Grey from the 99-04 Mustang would be closer to what I'd go with.

Bryan, there will be more purple on the bike very soon. My shopping cart has items in it.

I like the graphite/grey combo the best I guess. I saw a grey on a Ford F150 the other day that was pretty cool, it was similar to the Charger shown but a little darker.

What happened to the white you wanted once...?

I'm not much for the lighter shades of grey and dont think it looks the best on our bikes. Dark Shadow Grey from the 99-04 Mustang would be closer to what I'd go with.

Bryan, there will be more purple on the bike very soon. My shopping cart has items in it.
I understand, just make sure you see it in person before you rule it out.

So, I will be wrapping my bike this year and the one color I wanted was a particular red and found out it is no longer available. I found another red I like but it doesnt strike me like the other one did so now I'm considering a different color. Here are my options:

1. Gloss red with 2018 graphics in black.
2. Satin blue with 2018 graphics in black.
3. Midnight purple with 2018 graphics in black.
4. Graphite/grey color in satin with 2018 black graphics.
5. Any other color combination will be considered.
RED... definitely RED :super::thumbsup:

The purple I would have to see on the bike but I think that might be my second choice, not big on blue with the exception of a couple of bikes I've seen on here and im just not sure any grey outside of the factory color like mabupa has looks real good on the busa. Just my .02

Back