Need Stock tail hieght info

forceofnature

Registered
I lowered my bike today and did not measure the drop correctly in the back. Can someone give me a stock rear end height measurement? I think to the rear Frankenstein bolt would work.

I lowered the front too but will need to go a little lower in the front. I think I dropped it 15 mm. as measured from the forks which is very little drop really in the front. Basically I just lowered the front enough to be flush with the new top triple clamp.

I will take some pics soon of the drop. My feet are flat and its comfy but I noticed some subtle aero dynamic changes. The air coming off the windshield now hits my helmet at a different angle and makes more noise.

the only thing in the manual is the spring lenth, sorry some one will have it.

Well my seat is now 28.5" high and feet are flat with a little bend at knee. That is with 1" removed from the seat and a drop in the bike front and rear. I think the back was dropped 2.5" I may raise it up an inch depends on if I scrape anything in turns. I am pretty tame in curves so I may be ok.

Hope to find out what the 1/4 mile will be this friday or saturday. Everything engine wise is stock, if I get <12 seconds I will be happy as its my first time.

my franken bolt is @ ~30.5"
i have only lowered front sp far
hope this helps

Back