Need something to protect the front end of our SHO

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I know this may sound corny, but I was thinking about one of the leather bra's that used be popular for the front end of our SHO. It is getting beat up and chipped, can anyone recommend a good one, company, brand, etc. I found some on autoanything and one in carbon. I prefer the two piece with the hood section opening without removing the whole thing. Please help!

Modern 3M clear bra material is fantastic and after a few days in the sun, you can't tell its there. Rocks bounce off.

Modern 3M clear bra material is fantastic and after a few days in the sun, you can't tell its there. Rocks bounce off.

I'd go for something like that ^ before putting something on that traps dirt and moisture. But, to each his own.

RSD.

Well shoot, if I had the front end cleaned up, paint chips fixed, scratches removed I would go the clear route, but one of my goals is hiding what is already there and protecting what is left.

^ what they all said. I got an explorer and within a week added the xpel(just like the 3m stuff) clear bra. I read bad reviews about those leather bras but, have no personal experience.

The "leather" bras work good, but you have to remember to take them off if they get wet and allow them to dry fully before putting them back on. They make the paint underneath haze and turn white if you don't.

The "leather" bras work good, but you have to remember to take them off if they get wet and allow them to dry fully before putting them back on. They make the paint underneath haze and turn white if you don't.

Its a white car...I just dont want to have to repaint the front end in a few years.

On a white car, I'd rather repaint it than have a black bra on it.. :down:

Back