need some much needed help on 60ft time

Do you have a 60" (no longer) Hayabusa built by your hands. FOOT SHIFTING ONLY, no de-raked forks. Need to put all skill in the focus. If so, if you are in the Maryland area I would be glad to have a friendly 1320 run. Just let me know where and when. Many years vs. 5 times at the track, should be a very easy race for you... :beerchug: I'll even buy you a beer... I don't gamble either no cash involved! One pass off the trailer, all motor...built or not, all motor.....This applies to you and you only Sir! Then maybe you can teach me how to get faster when we are all done.. I am 41 and weigh 220 dressed...
I'm not in the Maryland area, I live south east of St. Louis, but traveling a little doesn't trouble me. Meet half way?
For a guy with so many bikes at his disposal, it should be simple for you to find something similar to my set up: Stock motor busa, 64", basic bolt ons and a dry shot. Im 39 years old, around 300 suited.
My 60's are in the mid 1.5x's so I have nothing to teach you evidently. First pass off the trailer is fine with me, get like me and let's find a time and place....

Oh and no footshifting for me thanks, can hardly get my legs around to the pegs in time. I'm fairly tall...
P.S. No races are easy, if they were everyone would be good.......

ummm... how did a thread asking for advice and help end up partly a middle school measureing contest between gpw and mr brown?

ummm... how did a thread asking for advice and help end up partly a middle school measureing contest between gpw and mr brown?
I apologize Sir.......just keep practicing. Wish I started when I was 21, was too busy locking up criminals back then. It should not take you long, video tape everything, watch other racers and one step at a time, building blocks. Launch-Throttle-Clutch-Feet-Shift Points...take care. :beerchug:

Short and sweet... :beerchug:

DSCF1360.jpg

You will have that from time to time...:rofl:
Hope the info I gave was of some use, sorry for the threadjack....

Back