Need some Kawi help.

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking to get a gremlin bell for my brother who rides several bikes, but his favorite is his 2008 Kawasaki 600. I have been searching for a gremlin bell with a Kawi logo, ninja, or something similar to that but have had no luck. Anyone seen one on the net while searching for random things?

Ya, I saw that one but on the reverse side of that is a cruiser looking bike. Knowing my brother, there is no way he would put that on his bike.

For a Kawi? Found just the thing:

toon-bell.jpg

:laugh:

For a Kawi? Found just the thing:

toon-bell.jpg

:laugh:

I hear ya, and I agree. Although, his 600 has a really nice carbon body kit on it and he can ride the hell out of that thing. He also has an R6, Repsol, and another bike that I cannot remember.

I hear ya, and I agree. Although, his 600 has a really nice carbon body kit on it and he can ride the hell out of that thing. He also has an R6, Repsol, and another bike that I cannot remember.

Well, for the record, I was just kiddin' around. Nothing wrong with Kawasaki.

Except that they didn't make the Hayabusa. :laugh: <jk> <mostly>

:beerchug:

Mine has the grim reaper on it, the grim reaper will do better fighting off gremlins than a ninja...

Only bell tougher than the reaper would be one with Chuck Norris image on it. :laugh:

Mine has the grim reaper on it, the grim reaper will do better fighting off gremlins than a ninja...

Only bell tougher than the reaper would be one with Chuck Norris image on it. :laugh:

Thats not true, a Jet Li bell would do much better than a Chuck Norris bell.

Good idea, I will start looking for one of those!

Back