Need some Help

H00pscoach

Registered
I have sent my mirrors off to have the turn sigal put in them. I sent them almost a month ago to Sangai, a memeber here. I have called several times and sent many e-mails and do not get an answer, nor have I recieved a call back. I have paid him and I still have no mirrors.

What should my next step be?

If any one knows this guy, get on him to send me my mirrors please.

Thanks

I just want my mirrors and I am not sure if I will do any more business with people on this org...

argue.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Sangai is banned from the boards due some legal problems with a copyright on the mirrors he is making. I am not sure if that has been taken care of yet, but he does have a website out there.

(300Busa @ Jan. 01 2007,02:19) Sangai is banned from the boards due some legal problems with a copyright on the mirrors he is making. I am not sure if that has been taken care of yet, but he does have a website out there.
Website is down,I'm sure he will be able to beat this,his product is different than what that company makes,If not...I'll do my own and they will have a hard time telling me what I can do to my own bike in and Arab country! I think they are just sorry they didnt come up with his design first,AND they see what kind of following the busa has,watch...I bet they start doing the exact same thing he was doing and get another patent on it.I cant believe how greedy some companies are! And for what its worth,I will never EVER own a vehicle their POS mirrors on it.Rant over.
crazy.gif

Hopefully you've got some other mirrors. Sounds like this might take a while.

That mod is on my list also. But I am out of the funds for this year for goodies. Next year or in a couple of minutes is more like it. LOL

Sorry to hear about your trouble, H00pscoach. But don't let this experience cause you not to do business with people on this forum. There are a LOT of great people here who would give you the shirts off their back. I'm sure there is a reasonable explaination and with all hope you'll get your mirrors back with the mod complete.

Happy New Year!

Oh, and do the Acumen mod!  
biggrin.gif

busa_at_night.jpg

Let me know if anyone gets any info on this mod I have been trying to reach out to him as well!

thanks

He has listed his number and info on the open board, so in case you don't have it, here it is...

Peter
peter@mirrormod.com

good luck getting him to call you back or pick up the phone. I have called everyday for the past five days and I get nothing. No answer, No call back. I am ready to go POSTAL on someones A#@..........
guns.gif

guns.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif

Hey Bro ... I should have a set of stock mirrors laying around here somewhere if you want me to send them to you while you're waiting. Let me know?

Thank you Sageronin,

I got a phone call yesterday and a tracking number this morning.

Now i have to get the bike put back together. I am doing some mods myself (that is scary)

Hope to ride with you again over the spring, summer or fall.

Be safe

(H00pscoach @ Jan. 03 2007,10:50) Thank you Sageronin,

I got a phone call yesterday and a tracking number this morning.

Now i have to get the bike put back together. I am doing some mods myself (that is scary)

Hope to ride with you again over the spring, summer or fall.

Be safe
Glad you got it taken care of.

Back