Need some help...

StrtRac3r

Registered
So my lady and I have a baby on the way (our first) and she says I am not helping with name ideas... Which is true, I'm kinda drawing a blank. Anyone wanna help throw out a few names? Looking for something less common. Can't start with an m or rhyme with son (because the last name)

Oh, and I will totally take your ideas and tell her they are mine lol. But I'll let you know if your the one that picks a winner.

My sons names are Adam and Alex.

When there's is a new boy due in the family I try to get them to name him Truscott.

I have a Megan, Cody, Kyle, and Benjamin. Always wanted to name one Damit. "Dam it", would you sit down! Dam it, leave your brother alone! Dam it, look at this mess! :laugh:

twotonevert said:
I have a Megan, Cody, Kyle, and Benjamin. Always wanted to name one Damit. "Dam it", would you sit down! Dam it, leave your brother alone! Dam it, look at this mess! :laugh:

I threw out a few funny names, and I get the death stare.

Well mine wouldn't let it happen, maybe your wife will, but I wanted my son to be named...............

Stringfellow Hawke...

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of you guys actually had an effect on the choice? Should I just expect her to shoot me down till she chooses? Lol

How many of you guys actually had an effect on the choice? Should I just expect her to shoot me down till she chooses? Lol

I wanted the name Colton. The day he was born we were faced with having two names hers was something I don't remember since she lost.. :laugh:

Colton it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some folks I know just named their boy Axton. I like it. Ax...for short.:thumbsup:

My son is Kylan.

RSD.

I names my boy after me. Call him AJ for short. He thinks it is pretty cool having the same name as his old man. However, he is only 6. He will probably hate me for it when he is 15.

Back